Monday, November 9, 2015

Reading Diary A: TWENTY-TWO GOBLINS 9th&10th


Today I read the 9th goblin and the 10th goblin.

The first story is about a pretty girl selecting her husband. There are three candidates. One of them has amazing skill on making clothes, one of them knows how to communicate with animals, and one the them is a warrior. The king finally says the girl should marry the warrior because a true warrior is much better than a weaver or a farmer.

The second story is that a king wants to know which one of his queens is the most delicate one. And I totally agree the reasoning in the end; the king says the queen who is hurt just by sound is the most delicate one. The other two are hurt by being touched physically.

From what I read in the 9th goblin, I will continue my story based one the girl the dog would save. My dog character would be a dog hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment