Sunday, November 15, 2015

Week 12: Growth Mindset


Today I want to introduce a good method of time management I learnt from my Commercial Banking class. This strategy is making plan.

I sounds simple and it is simple. However, this simple method helps a lot. In the morning, I spend 5 minutes on making a plan for today. And in the whole day I follow my plan and do things efficiently. The time we can save will be much much more than the time we spend on making a plan.

This strategy is learnt from my professor Stock. He use plans to make his progress very clear and nobody gets confused about progress of the class.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Youhao!
    This is a very good point! I tend to just live life by the seat of my pants if you will. I feel like I've been trying to be more organized and it would help me a lot more if I just started out by planning everything day by day as a start. Thanks for the helpful post!

    ReplyDelete