Monday, November 2, 2015

Week 10 Growth Mindset

Giving up things sounds bad, but giving up some less competent fields is indeedly a smart choice.

We only have 24 hours, which is not much, so we want to use our time wisely. For the fields or majors you are not good at, you may let them go. We should do works that we can utilize our max power, and never waste time on inefficiency works. One approved evidence for this is that this sociality has workers in different industries; and they are good at their jobs.


I have been struggling with accounting for three years. Though I do not understand why finance major has that many required accounting courses, I am about to finish my last accounting course. Luckily account courses are not included in my major GPA. I could explain this to my future interviewers.

To sum up, spend your time on valuable targets. Do not waste time on things that others can do much better than you do.


1 comment:

  1. It can be important to spend time on things you are good at. However, you shouldn't always follow where you skill is especially if you don't enjoy it. I am decent at electrical engineering but I found computer science one day. I was a bad programmer when I first started and if I stuck to what I was good at I wouldn't be where I am today. I worked really hard to become better than those around me. With this, I created opportunities and landed an internship.

    ReplyDelete