Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Reading Diary B: TWENTY-TWO GOBLINS 3rd&4th

Today I read two stories of third goblin and the fourthgoblin. Still, these goblins asked very tricky questions.

In the first story, a parrot and a thrush argued about whether man or women are worse. They told two different stories to audiences. I personally like the second one; the thief was brave and the woman was unholy.

In the second story, the hero saved his king at the cost of his everything. However the King told goblin that the hero’s sacrifice was his duty; the king in the story had a right to use available lives to save himself. I nonetheless not quite agree on this point.

The story of men and women would be my storytelling this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi youhao, we are doing the same reading- 22 goblins. I am doing these readings because my storybook is over this topic. I also read the stories you have mentioned. I did not like how the king said that men are more virtues than woman is. I believe it all depend on each person. Neither women is better than men nor men is better women.

    ReplyDelete