Monday, October 5, 2015

Reading Diary A: Brook. Mahabharata.

This film is very informative. The main story line is based on the original story in the Mahabharata book I read.

The character I focused on is Amba. Though there was not too much about Amba, the first 20 minutes decides Amba's fate and explains why Amba hates Bhishma so much. 

I will use many direct dialogues between Amba and Bhishma. These should let my readers know Amba's struggle and Bhishma's insisting on his oath.

I need more information about Amba in the next part of the film.

1 comment:

  1. I also find Amba to be an interesting character. It seems like characters often make one small mistake that eventually comes back to haunt them in the future. If Amba had not been in love with another man or Bhishma had found another way to deal with the situation then all her suffering and Bhishma’s death could have been avoided. Even the entire war could have been prevented at many places along the way. What do you find so interesting about Amba?

    ReplyDelete