Monday, September 28, 2015

Reading Diary A:Public Domain Mahabharata

Draupadi and the Pandavas, her husband, in the forest.

In today’s reading, two stories interested me. One is the Lifein the Forest, and the other one is The Battle Begins.

Firstly the battle is epic. Bhishma is like a sharp spear in the war. Moreover, he gains power from his continuous victories; wherever Bhishma goes, he wins there. Bhishma is unstoppable. I may extend the fights with other heroes. However I noticed the part B of this week’s reading has a topic of Bhishma Falls. I cannot wait to read it, but I do not think I will write the battle ends with failure.

Although I am a fun of wars and fights, I love the forest life more. It gives me a brand new way to understand how to live in a forest. The ways they got food, drink, and living space are amazing. I want to write details of how they get those resources. I think they need to pray prior to take those resources.
I will finalized my idea about storytelling after reading part B.

No comments:

Post a Comment