Monday, September 28, 2015

Thoughts about Comment

Comments on my stories are the most helpful because people are very friendly in my introduction page.

I honestly like to read those criticize comments in my story posts because they helped me to grow. I know my story is somewhat boring; but when I know how native speakers feel, I have the power to write better stories. Those comments did give me a lot of good ideas about story structure and some other useful skills.

Some of the comments I left to others are criticize comments. I gave them some idea about wording and paragraphing. The rest of my comments focused on praise because most people write better stories than I do; when I left comments, I would remind myself to learn from some writing skills such as direct dialogues and using fancy vocabulary.

I may not have big improvement on commenting since my writing skills limited my ability. I actually want to say a lot, but I cannot because I do not know how to express my emotions. Things will be better if I practice a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment