Sunday, September 6, 2015

Week 2 Curation: India Epics


It is hard to pick just three because I got a lot favorite things online.

The first one is a video named Dumb Ways to Die. I found it on the Youtube and bookmarked it. This is a really interesting video that reminds people to pay attention on their personal safety. And it really helps to reduce the death rate in the metro system of New York.


The next one is a landscape shoot I found on the 500px. I go to that site very frequently and I saw a lot of breathtaking shoots over there. I bookmarked it but I cannot save the picture due to copyright.

The last one I picked is a cosplay from the Twitter. This is a very nice one, so I want to share it. I liked it on Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Youhao! Thanks for doing this tip! Remember, the idea is that these should be websites you found doing work for this class. The idea is that if they are websites useful to you for this class, they might be useful to other people in this class too. So, if you do this next time, make sure you are picking your favorite websites connected to what you are doing in this class, not just random websites you like.

    ReplyDelete